Terms And Conditions
Landmark modules are supplied free of charge to end
users of IBMi (AS400 or iSeries), who are using the software
to support their business processes.
The following conditions apply
- Each module must be registered with KDP using the
registration page even when source is purchased.
- Systems integrators (software houses or program
developers) must apply to KDP in order to integrate any
module with their business solutions. A registration fee will
be applicable per installed system.
- KDP Software Limited retains sole rights to the
- KDP at its discretion will enhance the software where
- KDP will retain the rights to any modifications made
to the modules by KDP and at its discretion include them in
the base modules.
- KDP will at its discretion charge for additional
modules over and above that which is published on the Web
free of charge.
- The software is not used for hire, rental,
subscription or re-selling unless otherwise agreed by KDP
- Where source is not purchased, the User agrees not to
de-compile or disseminate the object code.
- The software is supplied as it is and KDP will accept
no liability whatsoever.
- KDP reserves the right to decline the use of this
software for whatever reason.
- In downloading and installing the software the user
excepts these term and conditions and the terms of the license agreement