Terms And Conditions
Landmark modules are supplied free of charge to end
users of AS400's, who are using the software to support their
The following conditions apply
- Each module must be registered with KDP using the
registration page even when source is purchased.
- Systems integrators (software houses or program
developers) must apply to KDP in order to integrate any
module with their business solutions. A registration fee will
be applicable per installed system.
- KDP Software Limited retains sole rights to the
- KDP at its discretion will enhance the software where
- KDP will retain the rights to any modifications made
to the modules by KDP and at its discretion include them in
the base modules.
- KDP will at its discretion charge for additional
modules over and above that which is published on the Web
free of charge.
- The software is not used for hire or re-selling
unless otherwise agreed by KDP Software.
- Where source is not purchased, the User agrees not to
de-compile or disseminate the object code.
- The software is supplied as it is and KDP will accept
no liability whatsoever.
- In downloading and installing the software the user
excepts these term and conditions and the terms of the license agreement.